Friday, April 7, 2017

resuscitate the absence of light in muteness



              A few months ago i was in a deep stress, because i want to resign from my job but i didn't know where's my passion at. I work as a part time japanese teacher at some school, i like children a lot but at that time i hate seeing, i hate meeting, i hate talking to all highschool student and junior highschool student. Everyday just like hell, i ate a lot and then i puked, i don't want to met someone that i knew when i went outside, and sometimes i just stayed at home, slept or "hikikomori" in my room https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori with korean drama.
Watching a lot of movies, listening to any kind of music everyday, and gym twice a week didn't make my brain n heart calm down. I feel exhausted. 
One day when doing some random search on Instagram, i saw someone post that he/she selling colorful brush marker. I was very excited, i'm good at calligraphy with ink and maopi (japanese brush) so i thought "why don't u give it a try git!!!". Try to conquer my stress, try to forget about resigning, try to reduce watching korean drama, and try to be real in this cruel world with hand lettering art.
So, for the first time i'm using this brush marker to write lettering art quote or sometimes we called it typography. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typography  For sure it was really so much fun and killing time.  

artline stix brush marker

meeting #typo

encourage myself

using dark green and light green for gradation
using calligraphy brush pen
 i will practice more and do 30 days challenge to a better calligraphy art / lettering art in one condition if i'm not too lazy XD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment