Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm your little girl grown up daddy...



dear daddy,
i know u always worried about me... 
about my job, my future, my friends, my boyfriends, besties, etc...
but u shouldn't to be worry coz i can handle all of it...

daddy...
I'm not the girl you think i am,
I cry myself to sleep, 
deal with so much drama, 
I'm not innocent.

Boys don't have cooties anymore,
( i actually like them better than girls sometimes)
But just because i hang around with them, it doesn't mean they are my boyfriend.
& even when i do have a boyfriend
D  A  D  D  Y      U    w  i  l  l     a  l  w  a  y  s     c  o  m  e    f  i  r  s t    

I'm with friends more than family now,

- i have a social life-
But that doesn't mean i don't love you.
I'm exposed to things every day, 

and find myself face to face with adult situations all the time, 
you don't need to freak out
I know how to control myself


You have to . . .

sincerely,
ur little girl grown up ^^...
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment