Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love is like a butterfly....

People said that : "Love is like a butterfly." 
( believe or not i don't believe it until i met him, him, him... )


But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. 

(yep!! he came to me about 3 years ago, talk to me nicely, friendly and ask me to grow old with him BUT i ignoring him, him, him n i taught it was a joke so i ran away )


The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. 
 ( we meet every year and this year he ask me again BUT i still give my best SMiLe to him, him, him without any words, my mouth freezing n he's leaving without any answer from me 3 months ago... he's chase n i elude!!.... when he's leaving i feel empty, i miss him, i miss his smile, i feel angry when i saw his pictures with some girls, OMG did i falling for him??...  for a week after he's leaving i contact him first, he always reply my message until no more reply again for now, he's said that his blackberry phone was broken so i can't contact him, he buy a new android phone but i still can't contach him,him,him... I chase n he's eludes... )


Love can make you happy but often it hurts, 

( Hurt a lot!!! Happy a lot!!!... )

guys, if all of u ever fall....
Let's Fall but don't stumble, 
be consistent but not too persistent,

Share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand,

and get hurt but never keep the pain.

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. 

The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them .

I miss him so bad n i wont give up easily... geez, he's driving me crazy!! XD...







No comments:

Post a Comment